AI-Powered Legal Billing
Attorneys must exercise “billing judgment," and “make a good-faith effort" to exclude charges and expenses “that are excessive, redundant, or otherwise unnecessary."
Hensley v. Eckerhart, 461 U.S. 424 (1983)
What Our Users Are Saying
“Setting up the billing processes can be a nightmare, especially when clients need particular billing codes. And I am the furthest thing from a tech genius. The EffortlessLegal team was incredibly patient and helpful at every step, and got me where I need to be. I couldn't be happier."
"Automated UTBMS coding completely removed the hassle, and our associates were cheering!"
Automated. Efficient. Effortless!
Everything You Want
- No installation required.
- Easily and automatically connects with your existing software.
- Adds powerful features that will speed up your billing.
- Assisted Billing helps with billing review by flagging bills and potential issues.
- Make your existing software smarter, easier and more accurate.
- No need to migrate your data.
- Automatically applies UTBMS/LEDES codes to time and expense entries.
- Learns and grows smarter from use, learns your unique billing needs.
- Standardizes UTBMS/LEDES coding, to make the codes useful.
- Standardizes text descriptions, to make your bills clean and professional.
- Suggests accurate descriptions of work.
- Automates the billing review process.
- Alerts for charges that appear to be too high.
- Alerts for non-standard billing entries or entries that appear to be incorrect.
- Remembers approved billing and uses artificial intelligence to improve billing.
- Can be used with almost any billing system, even proprietary platforms.
- No charge for Local Counsel users.
- Enables users to invite Local Counsel to log time and expense entries for particular matters.
- Local Counsel users can enter time for multiple firms.
- Local Counsel entries can be easily added to their own billing.
- Automates time and expense entries to make billing more accurate.
- Substantially reduces time spent reviewing bills.