Automates Your Entire Billing Process
BillerAssist LEDES Edition substantially reduces time spent on both time entry and billing review.
· Automatically applies UTBMS/LEDES codes
· Tells you when a charge is unreasonable
· Predicts your time entry before you enter it
· Enter time by voice – confidentially and securely!
With our patent-pending machine learning systems, BillerAssist LEDES Edition only gets better the more you use it!
Estimate assumes $375 /hr average partner billing rate, average of 10 hours per month per partner spent on cleaning up time entries prior to submitting bills to clients, $250 /hr average timekeeper billing rate (including paralegals), average of 4 seconds per time entry to use standard drop-down menu selection tools to add UTBMS codes to each time entry, average of 250 time entries per timekeeper per month.
Our patent-pending process predicts what your time entry will be as you type it!
ASSISTED BILLING REVIEW:
Our Assisted Billing Review feature tells you when a particular time entry is excessive or unreasonable.
In addition, Assisted Billing Review helps you standardize your bills, by letting you know when a particular text description in a time entry is unusual. It makes your bills more professional!
Assisted Billing Review will soon also include a feature that tells you when the total amount of time accumulated in a particular matter is becoming excessive or unreasonable.
ASSISTED TIME ENTRY: BillerAssist works in real time, notifying attorneys and paralegals along the way when the amount of time they allocate to a specific task is unreasonable or excessive. This means excessive entries get corrected along the way.
The Assisted Time Entry feature also helps attorneys and paralegals standardize their time entries to follow specific formats, diction, and conventions, before any partner has to make revisions.
BillerAssist learns from your changes. BillerAssist becomes more and more accurate and helpful as you use it.
ACCURATE: Provides accurate codes for all LEDES tasks and expenses.
BillerAssist LEDES Edition uses your own billing data to provide accurate codes for all UTBMS tasks and expenses — just the way you like them!
Before you send any bills to your clients using your own billing system, BillerAssist LEDES Edition also allows you to easily and quickly review all the automatically applied UTBMS codes and make any changes you want.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: Learns from your prior edits and corrected LEDES coded entries. It also becomes more and more accurate as you use it thanks to AI technology.
BillerAssist LEDES Edition works with many online billing and practice management systems, like Clio.
BillerAssist LEDES Edition also works with many self-hosted or locally installed systems, like TimeSlips.
We also offer integration services. If you use a proprietary or other non-standard billing system, please contact us at info@EffortlessLegal.com, and ask for BillerAssist LEDES Edition integration.or
EffortlessLegal takes security seriously. We do not share or sell your data to anyone.
All transmissions to and from the BillerAssist LEDES Edition service are encrypted using at least 256-bit SSL certificates, providing strong “bank-grade" security.
All of your confidential data is stored in your own encrypted database. Only you have the keys to your database. No one can see your confidential information except for you. We can’t even see it!
This means that, even if hackers are somehow able to penetrate our various security measures, the hackers will still not be able to read your confidential information.
In addition, your sensitive and confidential data is only stored in BillerAssist for a short period of time. All data containing any client or matter references, billing rates, or dates is automatically deleted from the BillerAssist LEDES Edition system within 60 days after you are done using it. The rest is stored in your own billing system!
Only the non-confidential “metadata" — i.e., anonymized data, with no reference to any client, matter, attorney, law firm, or billing rate — is stored past the 60-day mark, and is encrypted at rest. This is the data that allows your billing process to become more and more efficient. But it has zero value to a hacker that might try to steal it.
BillerAssist LEDES Edition allows you to enter your time by voice – confidentially, and securely!
Many voice assistants listen all the time to everything you might be saying — even your confidential communications! In addition, many other voice assistants send all of your voice and speech to be processed online, leaving your confidential communications potentially exposed.
Unlike other systems, BillerAssist LEDES Edition keeps everything confidential and secure.
Our patent-pending process uses popular automated speech recognition services, such as those offered by Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and IBM. This allows you to get the highest quality voice-to-text service available.
However, our system also allows you to keep all of your confidential communications completely private. We can’t even see or hear them!
Our highest priority to to provide an awesome user experience. We incorporate extensive user testing and feedback into all of our products.
BillerAssist LEDES Edition was tested and refined for over one year in a live law firm before we released it!
We allow you to add Local Counsel users to your account for no extra charge.
You can also assign only specific matters to your Local Counsel, in order that they see only what they need.
This allows you to easily and quickly get your Local Counsel’s time entries and expenses entered into your billing system.
And all of their time and expense entries will be standardized and automatically UTBMS-coded, just like yours!
Everything You Want
- Easily and automatically connects with your existing billing software.
- Predicts what your time entry will be as you type it.
- Adds powerful features that will speed up your billing.
- Make your existing billing software smarter, easier and more accurate.
- No installation.
- No need to migrate your data.
- Automatically applies UTBMS codes to time and expense entries.
- Learns and grows smarter from use, learns your unique billing needs.
- Automates your billing review process.
- Suggests accurate descriptions of work.
- Standardizes UTBMS coding, to make the codes useful.
- Assisted Billing helps with billing review by flagging bills with potential issues.
- Remembers approved billing and uses artificial intelligence to improve billing.
- Can be used with any billing system and even proprietary billing systems.
- Enables users to invite Local Counsel to log time and expense entries for particular matters.
- Invite lawyers not with your firm (Local Counsel) to log time for your clients.
- Can be customized for specific billing systems, even proprietary billing systems.
- Local Counsel entries can be easily added to their own billing.
- Alerts for billing that appears to be over billed or under billed.
- Alerts for non-standard billing entries or entries that appear to be incorrect.
- Standardizes text descriptions, to make your bills clean and professional.