Substantially Reduce Write-Offs, Comply with Billing Guidelines
See It In Action
BillerAssist‘s technology offers these benefits:
· Uses your existing legal billing system, and your own billing data
· Prevents unbillable work with real-time notifications to all timekeepers
· Increases your firm’s realization and collection rates, by decreasing write-downs, write-offs, billing disputes, and unbillable work
· Maximizes income without raising hourly rates
· Comply with client billing rules and guidelines, configurable by client or matter
· Learns from your own billing records, and from your changes
· Android and iOS apps available
Tedious legal billing is the old way of doing things. The faster, cheaper, and better way is BillerAssist.
What Our Users Are Saying
Estimate assumes $375 /hr average partner billing rate, average of 10 hours per month per partner spent on cleaning up time and expense entries prior to submitting bills to clients.
How It Works
Attorneys must exercise “billing judgment," and “make a good-faith effort" to exclude charges and expenses “that are excessive, redundant, or otherwise unnecessary."
Hensley v. Eckerhart, 461 U.S. 424 (1983)