BillerAssist‘s patent-pending technology offers these benefits:
· Uses your existing legal billing system
· Prevents unbillable work with real-time notifications to all timekeepers
· Increases your firm’s realization and collection rates, by decreasing write-downs and write-offs
· Maximizes income without raising hourly rates
· Comply with client billing guidelines, configurable by client or matter
· Learns from your own billing records, and from your changes
· Android and iOS apps available
Tedious legal billing is the old way of doing things. The faster, cheaper, and better way is BillerAssist.
Estimate assumes $375 /hr average partner billing rate, average of 10 hours per month per partner spent on cleaning up time and expense entries prior to submitting bills to clients.
What Our Users Are Saying
See It In Action
Attorneys must exercise “billing judgment," and “make a good-faith effort" to exclude charges and expenses “that are excessive, redundant, or otherwise unnecessary."
Hensley v. Eckerhart, 461 U.S. 424 (1983)