BillerAssist for Clients lets you easily add AI-powered legal invoice review and prescreening to your existing system:
- Works with your existing system
- Helps your Outside Counsel comply with your billing requirements, and fix errors at the source
- Automatically identifies excessive and unreasonable charges
- Automatically identifies violations of your billing guidelines
- Use your own past approved invoice data for custom results, or just use our built-in data set
- Learns from your approved invoice data, and from your changes
- Drastically reduces invoice review time
- Allows you to automatically communicate and manage billing expectations with your Outside Counsel
- Drastically reduces billing disputes
- Get set up in under 5 minutes!
Easy to Use
Automatically Flags Excessive Charges, Billing Guideline Violations
Simple automated color codes let your Outside Counsel know immediately if any of their entries are unreasonable or excessive, or violate your billing guidelines, based upon your settings and your own approved invoice data.
The automated color codes are applied mathematically, in a standardized way. This avoids idiosyncratic differences or errors.
The automated color codes clearly communicate your billing expectations to Outside Counsel, and drastically reduce billing disputes.
The same automated color codes also appear in the interface that you see. This drastically reduces the time spent on invoice review — just look for the color codes!
No Complicated or Time-Consuming Set Up
Our app comes with a built-in data set that is used for the various automation features. This allows you to get started immediately.
For custom results, you can easily add your own historical approved invoice data in just minutes.
You can choose to use only our data, only your own private approved invoice data, or both, with just a few clicks.
In addition, invoice entries that you approve in our app are automatically added to your own private data set. This makes our app smarter and better the more you use it!
Works With Standard LEDES Invoice Formats
Our app uses the popular and widely-available LEDES 1998B and LEDES 1998BI invoice formats.
This allows your Outside Counsel to easily import their entries for prescreening.
This also allows your Outside Counsel to easily export their approved invoices to your existing system.
How It Works
Three Easy Steps
Our app then helps you identify any remaining issues, and give the final approval
Your Outside Counsel submit their approved bills to your existing system
Easily Standardize and Control
Your Legal Spending
- Provides your Outside Counsel with their own interface to prescreen their billing entries
- Your Outside Counsel can easily import their billing entries, or make entries manually
- Problematic entries are automatically flagged with simple color codes
- Billing guideline violations are flagged for your Outside Counsel to correct prior to submitting their invoices
- Unreasonable or excessive charges are also flagged for correction prior to invoice submission
- Completely automates LEDES (UTBMS) coding to avoid idiosyncratic differences and errors, and provide better internal data analysis
- After prescreening with BillerAssist for Clients, your Outside Counsel can easily export their approved invoices to your existing system
- Our app provides you with an easy reviewing interface with the same automated flagging features
- You will see all remaining non-compliant and excessive charges clearly flagged
- Includes optional buttons to automatically correct “problem" entries
- Automation mathematically standardizes charges to prevent overbllling, and avoid billing disputes
- Automation also standardizes LEDES (UTBMS) coding for better internal data analysis
- Allows you to easily set billing requirements, and use your own approved invoice data to train the automation
- Our app also allows you to easily design and generate different reports that you can also download