BillerAssist for Clients lets you easily add AI-powered legal invoice review and prescreening to your existing system:
- Automates invoice review, and reduces billing disputes
- Works with your existing system
- Learns from your approved invoice data, and from your changes
- Eliminates hours of work each month!
- Get set up in under 5 minutes!
- Provides many ways for your Outside Counsel to import their billing entries, including standard LEDES formats
- Automatically flags excessive and unreasonable charges, and violations of your billing guidelines
- Gives you the option to help your Outside Counsel fix billing errors at the source, before invoices are submitted
- Automatically identifies any remaining issues after invoices are submitted, for you to give the final approval
- Automatically controls and reduces your legal spend
- Use your own past approved invoice data for custom results, or just use our built-in data set
With our AI and machine learning technology, BillerAssist for Clients gets smarter and better the more you use it!
How It Works
Three Easy Steps
You have the option to help your Outside Counsel easily comply with your billing requirements and expectations
Our app then helps you identify any remaining issues, and give the final approval
Your Outside Counsel submit their approved bills to your existing system
Easy to Use
Automatically Control Your Legal Spend
Our app lets you automatically review legal vendor bills and invoices, and control expenses.
Simple automated color codes immediately flag entries that are unreasonable or excessive, or violate your billing guidelines, based upon your settings and your own data.
The automated color codes are applied mathematically, in a standardized way. This avoids idiosyncratic differences or errors.
The automated color codes allow you to clearly communicate your billing expectations to Outside Counsel, and drastically reduce billing errors and disputes.
The same automated color codes also appear in the interface that you see. This drastically reduces the time spent on invoice review — just look for the color codes!
No Complicated or Time-Consuming Set Up
Our app comes with a built-in data set that is used for the various automation features. This allows you to get started immediately.
For custom results, you can easily add your own historical approved invoice data in just minutes.
You can choose to use only our data, only your own private approved invoice data, or both, with just a few clicks.
In addition, invoice entries that you approve in our app are automatically added to your own private data set. This makes our app smarter and better the more you use it!
Easy for Your Outside Counsel
Our app uses the popular and widely-available LEDES 1998B and LEDES 1998BI invoice formats.
This allows your Outside Counsel to easily import their entries for prescreening.
This also allows your Outside Counsel to easily export their approved invoices to your existing system.
Our app is also integrated with many different law firm systems, making our app even easier for your Outside Counsel to use.
Automatically Standardize and Control
Your Legal Spending
- Gives you the option to help your Outside Counsel correct their own entries prior to invoice submission
- Provides your Outside Counsel with their own interface to prescreen their billing entries
- Your Outside Counsel can easily import their billing entries, or make entries manually
- Problematic entries are automatically flagged with simple color codes
- Billing guideline violations are flagged for your Outside Counsel to correct prior to submitting their invoices
- Unreasonable or excessive charges are also flagged for correction prior to invoice submission
- Completely automates LEDES (UTBMS) coding to avoid idiosyncratic differences and errors, and provide better internal data analysis
- After prescreening with BillerAssist for Clients, your Outside Counsel can easily export their approved invoices to your existing system
- Our app provides you with an easy reviewing interface with the same automated flagging features
- You will see all remaining non-compliant and excessive charges clearly flagged
- Includes optional buttons to automatically correct “problem" entries
- Automation mathematically standardizes charges to prevent overbllling, and avoid billing disputes
- Automation also standardizes LEDES (UTBMS) coding for better internal data analysis
- Allows you to easily set billing requirements, and use your own approved invoice data to train the automation
- Our app also allows you to easily see high-level metrics at a glance, and generate hundreds of different detailed and downloadable reports